Monday, July 26, 2010

Seed Prayer and Confession

Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-11

The Lord God is Jehovah, my provider

All I have, comes from You.
Your character is good.
Your promises are good.
I put my trust in You.

You have placed seed in my hand.
In this seed is Your provision for my days to come.
In obedience, in faith, in joy and in expectation; I sow my seed.

I declare this seed is blessed.
It will not come back empty.

You are providing provision through:
    Employment opportunity
    Favor for promotion and increase.
    Favor in gifts from others
    Savings on the things I purchase.
    Longevity in what I own.
    Health and strength for me and my family.
    Salvation for friends and family.
    Breakthrough in my life.

I rebuke the devourer in my life.
Greed, poverty, selfishness and lack have no foothold in my life.

Thank you God for giving me this seed to sow.
Thank you God for Your faithfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment