Tuesday, May 11, 2010

He is MY Shepherd

My wife and I have been at Faith Family Church for 15 amazing years. We've seen God do incredible things and are honored to share in the ministry that God desires to accomplish here: seeing lives changed by the love of God through Jesus Christ. Loving people the way He does is a challenging task, but it's the joy of my life!.

I'm in just a few days into our 9week sabbatical, and so far it has been restful. We have some specific things planned: spending some quality time with the family, visiting strategic churches, and getting alone with God to seek direction for another 15+ years of pastoral ministry.

I'm going to be meditating on Psalm 23 over the next few weeks. I've read it several dozen times before, even preached a few series from it, but I believe this is a key passage that God is wanting for me to meditate on.

He is MY Shepherd... in all areas of my life: fitness, family, finances, faith, relationships and His church. I'm excited for the days ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I pray that these next nine weeks are everything and more than what you are expecting. And you come back refreshed and revitalized.
    We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete