Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vacation - Can't Get Away

The family is enjoying a little time away. We arrived yesterday and met some friends here that we did ministry with in Everett:Jon and Karly Weitzel with their kids; Reagan, Ella and Jack.

We woke-up to a beautiful sunrise! I read Psalms 5:3 NIV and it reminded me again of God's GRACE - In the morning O Lord, you hear my voice, in the morning I lay my request before you, and wait in expectation.

Each new day I can expect His gracious attention in my life. Even if I can't see the sun behind the clouds, I know that it's there. No matter what darkness or shadow may be cast upon me, because of GRACE I can have expectation instead of dwelling in depression and gloom.

Even on vacation... you can't get away from His GRACE!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are having a relaxing, good time with the family. We are looking forword to having the girls Wednesday and Thursday. Enjoy it ALL you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete